Here are some important things you can do to prepare for Closing Day when you will complete the purchase of your beautiful new DiGreen home, including;
- Meet with a qualified real estate lawyer
- Pre-arrange home insurance
- Coordinate your new home’s utilities (gas, electrical, water, etc.)
- Book your movers and start packing your belongings
- Condo owners should pre-book your elevator for moving day
We recommend that you get a few quotes and/or recommendations from friends for a lawyer, home insurance and movers. Ask your DiGreen Sales Representative in advance about local utility companies and phone/cable/Internet service providers that are specifi c to your new community. Happy new home owning!