IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN MARKHAM
When you live in Downtown Markham, you don’t have to settle for anything less than everything. This high-density, mixed-use, pedestrian and eco-friendly planned community has it all.
Your whole family will be delighted you chose to live at Unionville Station in Downtown Markham; minutes from Elementary Schools as well as three High Schools with two offering elite programs in sports and arts. Your community has also been chosen for the future Glendon Markham Campus of York University.
No other neighbourhood has as many stores, plazas, and large modern health and recreational facilities virtually at your doorstep. Markville Mall is down the road and nearby is the heritage Markham Main Street. You’ll enjoy strolling in parks and nights on the town with a new Cineplex movie theatre, restaurants and charming cafes nearby. Going anywhere is easy with Viva LRT bus service along Highway 7, GO trains from Unionville Station, and by car along the Express Toll Route 407.
The Markham of tomorrow is shaping up to be modern and environmentally responsible. Your future at Unionville Station looks bright.
Features & Finishes
- Soaring 10′ ceiling on main floor.
- Stained prefinished 3″ hardwood on main floor.
- Granite countertop in kitchen.
- Granite countertop in Master Ensuite.
- Frameless 10mm tempered clear glass shower enclosure in Master Ensuite as per plan.
- Direct vent Napoleon fireplace with custom designed wood mantel.
- Oak stained stairs.
- 1 3/4″ Stained wood pickets.
- Smooth ceilings on main floor.
- Colonial 2 3/4″ casings and 4 1/4″ baseboard throughout.
- 12″x12″ or 13″x13″ ceramic floor tile in all washrooms, kitchen and foyer.
- Engineered wood floor joists.
- 40oz broadloom on second floor.
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets.
- Breakfast bar and island, as per model.
- Cabinet valance over kitchen window(s) where applicable.
- Dishwasher space provided with rough-in wiring and drains.
- Undermount double bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet in kitchen.
- Single lever polished chrome washerless faucets with pop-up drains in bathroom and powder room sinks.
- High arc polished chrome faucet in Master Ensuite soaker tubs.
- Premium quality latex paint on interior walls in finished areas.
- Interior trim and doors to be painted white.
- Decora switches and plugs, white.
- Smart wire on first and second floor.
- Optional walkout basement for Model 3400.
Availability of each plan should be reviewed as above features are specific to model type and plan type. Items in this list can be taken out or substituted at anytime without notice. Renderings are an artist’s concept only. In an effort to develop a better product, Digreen Homes reserves the right to change dimensions, elevations, specifications, materials and design without notice or obligation. Actual usable space may vary from stated floor area. Furniture and vehicle placement (where applicable) are for illustrative purposes only and are an artist’s concept. E.&O.E.