Limited Release of Townhomes
Limited Lots Available, Get yours Today!
Markham and Mount Joy meet here, and so do the many families who live in the neighbourhoods along 16th Avenue east of Markham Road where everything is nearby. At The Residences of 16th Avenue, an exclusive collection of stunning brick and stone townhomes will join this sought-after established community. Perfect for first time buyers or downsizers, the area boasts incredible amenities and a convenient location. There are shopping and dining options galore within blocks of your front door, as well as the charming Main Street heritage district. Schools are within walking distance for children as well as local parks and ponds, including Mount Joy with its popular community centre, and Swan Lake Park where kids flock all summer to the waterpark. Transportation is close by at the nearby Mount Joy GO Station and highway access is easy with Highway 407 just down the road.
Features & Finishes
- Soaring 10’ ceiling on main floor.
- Stained prefinished 3” hardwood on main floor.
- Granite countertop in kitchen.
- Granite countertop in Master Ensuite.
- Frameless 10mm tempered clear glass shower enclosure in Master Ensuite as per plan.
- Direct vent Napoleon fireplace with custom designed wood mantel.
- Oak stained stairs.
- 1 3/4″ Stained wood pickets.
- Smooth ceilings on main floor.
- Colonial 2 3/4″ casings and 4 1/4″ baseboard throughout.
- 12″x12″ or 13″x13″ ceramic floor tile in all washrooms, kitchen and foyer.
- Engineered wood floor joists.
- 40oz broadloom on second floor.
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets.
- Breakfast bar and island, as per model.
- Cabinet valance over kitchen window(s) where applicable.
- Dishwasher space provided with rough-in wiring and drains.
- Undermount double bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet in kitchen.
- Single lever polished chrome washerless faucets with pop-up drains in bathroom and powder room sinks.
- High arc polished chrome faucet in Master Ensuite soaker tubs.
- Premium quality latex paint on interior walls in finished areas.
- Interior trim and doors to be painted white.
- Decora switches and plugs, white.
- Smart wire on first and second floor.
- Optional walkout basement for Model 3400.
Availability of each plan should be reviewed as above features are specific to model type and plan type. Items in this list can be taken out or substituted at anytime without notice. Renderings are an artist’s concept only. In an effort to develop a better product, Digreen Homes reserves the right to change dimensions, elevations, specifications, materials and design without notice or obligation. Actual usable space may vary from stated floor area. Furniture and vehicle placement (where applicable) are for illustrative purposes only and are an artist’s concept. E.&O.E.